Covid spreads easily. Every time someone leaves their home, this creates new opportunities for spread of the virus. People are being asked to keep these opportunities to a minimum by:
- Staying in as a priority
- Avoiding unnecessary journeys
- Avoiding mixing with other households
- Shopping in a way that results in fewer people in the shops and on fewer occasions.
- Doing more to ventilate and clean homes.
- Staying local for exercise – this means in your own village, town, or part of the city.